I am a PostDoc (Projektass.) in the TrustCPS led by Univ-Prof Ezio Bartocci within the Institute of Computer Engineering at TU Wien.
My research interests cover formal methods for the verification of safety-critical and real-time systems, focusing on temporal logic, formal languages and automata theory.
I am currently working on context-free temporal logic and model checking. In particular, I am developing new temporal logics based on Operator Precedence Languages, with the purpose of allowing better and more general modelling and specification of procedural programs.
I am also interested in the verification of floating-point computations, as well as approximate computing. I am part of the fabulous TAFFO development team.
Previously, I was a Ph.D. candidate and then a PostDoc in the deepse group, at DEIB, Politecnico di Milano, where I was involved in the PIACERE H2020 project, in which I was investigating ways of model checking Infrastructure-as-Code.
- 2023/02/13: My MSCA PF proposal “CORPORA” has been funded by the European Commission!
- 2023/01/27: I’ll serve on the RV 2023 PC
- 2023/01/19: I’ll be a member of the CAV 2023 AEC
- 2022/12/16: I’ll be co-chairing the VeriProp 2023 Workshop @ CAV 2023
- 2022/11/03: I’ve joined Ezio Bartocci’s group at TU Wien as a PostDoc
- 2022/09/18: I’ll be a member of the SAC-SVT 2023 PC
- 2022/01/28: I’ll be a member of the OOPSLA 2022 ERC + AEC
The best way to contact me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quite often, you may also find me here:
TrustCPS Group – TU Wien
Office 27, Floor 3, Building DE
Treitlstraße 3, 1040, Vienna, Austria
+43 1 58801 740033