I am a Computer Science PhD student in the deepse group, at DEIB, Politecnico di Milano.
My supervisors are Dino Mandrioli and Matteo Pradella.
My research interests cover formal methods for the verification of safety-critical and real-time systems, focusing on temporal logic, formal languages and automata theory.
I am currently working on context-free temporal logic and model checking. In particular, I am developing new temporal logics based on Operator Precedence Languages, with the purpose of allowing better and more general modelling and specification of procedural programs.
I am also interested in the verification of floating-point computations,
as well as approximate computing.
I am part of the fabulous TAFFO development team.
- 2021/11/05: I’ll be a member of the FIST 2022 PC
- 2021/10/25: I’ll be a member of the ECOOP 2022 AEC
- 2021/09/24: our paper “Verification of Programs with Exceptions through Operator-Precedence Automata” has been accepted at SEFM 2021!
- 2021/09/16: I’ll be a member of the ICST 2021 Poster Track PC
- 2021/06/23: I’ll be a member of the OOPSLA 2021 AEC
- 2021/04/19: our paper “Model-Checking Structured Context-Free Languages” has been accepted at CAV 2021!
- 2021/02/10: our ACM TOSEM paper “A Practical Approach to Verification of Floating-Point C/C++ Programs with math.h/cmath Functions” has been accepted for presentation in the Journal-First track of ICSE 2021!
Sometimes, you may also find me here:
DEIB – Politecnico di Milano
Office 001, Floor 3, Building 22
Via Camillo Golgi 42, 20133 Milan, Italy
+39 02 2399 3707